Menu
Drewjam1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Sky Sports

I cannot access my mobile Sky Sports subscription on my iPhone even though my device is registered. Location services is also enabled on my phone.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No Sky Sports

Hi Drewjam1, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great to see a new face getting involved in the Community. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue using Sky Sports on your iPhone. 

There was recently an update to the iOS if I remember rightly. If you've updated the device then the next time you try logging into TV Anywhere or Sky Sports you'll need to re-register the device. 

Going forward you can manage the devices you have registered for use with the Sky platform by going to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. 

I have reset the Sky platform for you now so the iPhone is no longer registered or taking up a slot and you have 1 change to use to add the new device. If you try streaming now, it should work. 

Keep me posted.
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Drewjam1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Kath

Thanks for your help.

It all seems to be working ok now.

A
0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Drewjam1, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great to see a new face getting involved in the Community. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue using Sky Sports on your iPhone. 

There was recently an update to the iOS if I remember rightly. If you've updated the device then the next time you try logging into TV Anywhere or Sky Sports you'll need to re-register the device. 

Going forward you can manage the devices you have registered for use with the Sky platform by going to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. 

I have reset the Sky platform for you now so the iPhone is no longer registered or taking up a slot and you have 1 change to use to add the new device. If you try streaming now, it should work. 

Keep me posted.
Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Drewjam1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Kath

Thanks for your help.

It all seems to be working ok now.

A
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear that A Smiley Happy

If you have any further issues, come back to me and let me know. 

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care, 
Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos