Menu
Shugg
Up to speed
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No On Demand Channels available

So, how does this work. I have the TV Anywhere app on my mobile. Two of the channels, eg, that are meant to be available to watch are Sky 1 & Syfy. If I go to the programme guide, for say 3 days ago, there are no programmes available to watch, so just how do you watch them?
0 Kudos
Shugg
Up to speed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No On Demand Channels available

Bump. I would appreciate a reply as I cannot find ANY On Demand programmes on the app. If I try to access, the message pops up that you have to be on the same wifi network as the tivo box.

So, how is this TV Anywhere?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shugg, 

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

On Demand is not available via the apps. You can access On Demand via the TV Anywhere website on a PC / Laptop here: anywhere.virginmedia.com

TV Anywhere apps are there to watch channels via Live Streaming and can also be used to manage the TiVo® box. 

For a good insight into TV Anywhere, have a look here: http://store.virginmedia.com/discover/tv/using-on-the-go/tv-anywhere-app/intro.html

I'm here if you have any questions too Smiley Happy

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Shugg
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply.  If On Demand is not available on the app, why is there a section called Browse which contains OD programmes?  None of them will ever be available.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shugg, 

The On Demand programmes are there as you are able to play them through the TV Via the remote control feature on your device.

It also advises you what shows are available should you wish to watch them on your tv.

Thanks,  

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos