Menu
spirit
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Nexus 9 Registration Not Working

Have searched but cannot locate anyone with a similar issue.

I have just deleted one of our devices in order to replace it with a Nexus 9. My account now shows I have an available slot, but everytime we try to register the Nexus 9 we get the spinning cog icon and nothing happens. It's on 5.1.1 version of Android. Of course we are also signed into it using the primary account details

Can anyone help ? Thanks

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nexus 9 Registration Not Working

Are you using the app? Do you have a TiVo?

0 Kudos
spirit
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes we are using the app and yes we have a Tivo (it came up with the correct Tivo when we logged in etc). Just for further info, it works fine with the Sky Sports app. Deleted the laptop from the devices on that app and worked straight away with the Nexus 9. Just can't register the device to watch any channels with the VM app.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi spirit, 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the issues you are having trying to get things working on your Nexus 9. 

Currently I'm only seeing a Nexus 7 registered for use with TV Anywhere. 

The first thing I would check is that your OS is completely up to date?

Also make sure you are running the latest version of the TV Anywhere app. The best way to check this is to delete the app and then re-install it Smiley Happy 

Let me know how it all goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ali-perry
Just joined
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I am having this same issue with Nexus9. App and tab fully up to date, app reinstalled after basic log on issues. Works fine on lg g4, but cannot register my tablet. Eternal spinning wheel. 

Play store descriptions mentions tablet version of app, but this is nowhere to be found. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi ali-perry,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry to hear that your Nexus 9 tablet is experiencing problems accessing TV Anywhere. Are you still having the same issue?

I have checked Play Store and the app for TV Anywhere is there, were you able to get this onto your tablet? I've had a look at your TV Anywhere details on the server and can see a tablet registered--is this your Nexus 9 tablet?

Have you checked out our Help pages for TV Anywhere? Please have a look here for further tips: Troubleshooting the Virgin TV Anywhere app for Android Tablet or Phone.

Let me know how this is going for you so that if it's still not working, I can investigate this further for you. 

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi ali-perry,

I'm just checking back with you to see how things are going with your TV Anywhere issue. Were you able to get this working?

Please let me know,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos