Menu
Paulrobbie
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New user - Hudl2 problems

Hi...just moved to Virgin from Sky. My Hudl2 worked well with Sky Go but I am struggling to even log in with the Virgin TV Anytime app. I have seen a few posts on this site from 2014 about problems with the Hudl2 and this app. Can anyone tell me the latest please and how I might overcome the problem. I can get Sky Movies and sport using my Virgin username and password to log in to Sky, but the same details get rejected from the TV Anytime log in screen!

Thanks

Paul.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New user - Hudl2 problems

Hi Paul, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new member getting involved and posting here Smiley Happy

The first thing I would like to check is if you can log in via the online version of TV Anywhere. Go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > Log in. Using the same details you are entering into the Hudl are you able to log in or does this come up with an error too? 

As you're able to log in to the Sky apps with the same username and password I can't see this being an account issue. 

Do you have an active TiVo® subscription? If not, TV Anywhere will only work for you online via a PC / Laptop. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Paul, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new member getting involved and posting here Smiley Happy

The first thing I would like to check is if you can log in via the online version of TV Anywhere. Go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > Log in. Using the same details you are entering into the Hudl are you able to log in or does this come up with an error too? 

As you're able to log in to the Sky apps with the same username and password I can't see this being an account issue. 

Do you have an active TiVo® subscription? If not, TV Anywhere will only work for you online via a PC / Laptop. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Paulrobbie
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Kath,

I think it has sorted itself out now. After a couple of days I could log in, but couldn't watch anything on the Hudl. However, I have been through your instructions and got the option to register my device today. It appears to be working okay.

Cheers,

Paul.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul, 

That's great news Smiley Happy I'm glad things are all resolved for you now. 

If you have any further issues, you know where to find me. 

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care, 
Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos