Menu
Joining in
Message 21 of 27 (425 Views)

Re: NEW Sky Sports App - VERY Slow

Same issues with the Skysports App and Movies.

As an IT technician I'm really frustrated.

If you look in task manager when the app starts it starts 3 versions of the app, if I stop you'll loose picture and sound but still have the app visible. The coding needs sorting to stop multiple versions starting.

Come on VM find a solution fast

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 22 of 27 (425 Views)

Hi I just posted about this, get Sky to stop multiple versions of the app starting when it's selected, that will stop the 100% memory and the echo.

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 23 of 27 (327 Views)

Hi,

This issue seems to be over 2 MONTHS old now, with no resolution in sight. Could VM please provide us an update - a date when this will be fixed? Sky Sports Player is absolutely unwatchable - as soon as the stream jumps into HD, the picture lags horribly. This is a service that we pay for as VM customers and thus far the response has been lacking.

This needs fixing soon, sports season is upon us!

Joining in
Message 24 of 27 (289 Views)

On the phone to virgin now to fux thus hour on phone so far. Has everyone rang uo and complained as they are not sure why it is doing this. Picture is perfect but very laggy. Very annoyed can i quit virgin if they cany fix this as thats why i left sky to get this for cheaper?
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 25 of 27 (282 Views)

Nothing so far virgin say its working there half so now on to skysports team will keep posted
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 26 of 27 (272 Views)

I give up im gonna try get out of contract and gi back to sky haha
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 27 of 27 (158 Views)

All ive got out of this is maybe might be fixed on the 15th August but only maybe i give up now spent 4 hours out of my Saturday lol sorry guys
0 Kudos