Menu
Darryll1988
Joining in
Message 31 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Re: NEW Sky Sports App - VERY Slow

New version is rubbish still laggy why cant it just change back when you could watch it on virgin tv anywhere.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 32 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hi all,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Although the new update has resolved many of the issues with the Sky player there are still some things that need to be sorted out. We've passed over the details to Sky and they are actively working on a fix.

Hopefully we'll hear back from them soon.

All the best

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ChrisR9953
Tuning in
Message 33 of 36
Flag for a moderator

If I gave this sort of service at work (I'm an IT support technician) I would be SACKED. The new version is as **bleep** as the old one. Totally unwatchable...Sky don't care neither do VM.

GET IT SORTED

Highlighted
lhud64
On our wavelength
Message 34 of 36
Flag for a moderator

the picture is  good but lip sync is awful making it is unwatchable when people talking on screen. It is not just a bit out it is sometimes over a second out.

Nobody from sky or virgin want to fix this as the want people not to watch on ther pc's these days. It works ok using adroid.

0 Kudos
Darryll1988
Joining in
Message 35 of 36
Flag for a moderator

When your contact runs out switch to sky tv but keep virgin internet its a win win sky internet crap sky tv is alot better
0 Kudos
Graemereaper
On our wavelength
Message 36 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Ihud64 - does it work on Android though? One of the devices I used to run the previous version on was my Dad's Android tablet and when I was forced to download the new app, it suddenly became unsupported on that very same tablet.
0 Kudos