Menu
iain82
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My Registered Devices

Hi - I have two devices registered on my account (iPhone and Macbook) but when I try to watch Sky Sports on both devices, it says I have reached my limit of registered devices . I don't want to remove them and add again cos I can only add one device a month.

Very annoying as I haven't had this issue before...

0 Kudos
iain82
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Registered Devices

This is actually a joke. I managed to get it working on my iPhone cos I wasn't logged in (d'oh) so I removed my laptop my from account so I could try and re-register it, told I have no more changes until 1st July. So basically I am not allowed to re-register the exact same device I had removed in the first place. Bit of a farce if you ask me.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Registered Devices

Hi iain82,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's lovely to have a new face in the crowd getting involved. 

Apologies to hear you are having an issue re-registering a previous device. In order to help you with this I'll need to go into the account and check a few things. 

I have been unable to locate your account and need some information from you so that I can resolve this issue.

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos