Menu
boxbored
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My Anyware doesnt load from i phone 6 it connects but it lists then doesnt load TV programmes

I got my Powerline Kit and set up today as shown yellow lights working, also connected ethernet.My i phone 6 loads TV OK

but won"t run programmes what am I doing wrong?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Anyware doesnt load from i phone 6 it connects but it lists then doesnt load TV programmes

boxbored wrote:

I got my Powerline Kit and set up today as shown yellow lights working, also connected ethernet.My i phone 6 loads TV OK

but won"t run programmes what am I doing wrong?

If you're trying to view recordings via the app, that isn't a feature. And only some channels are streamable, the ones that can be streamed via the app have a WiFi icon next to their name. For the ones you can't stream via the app, you'll be able to schedule recordings for / command your TiVo to switch to / etc.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
boxbored
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Anyware doesnt load from i phone 6 it connects but it lists then doesnt load TV programmes

Sorted it just read info correctly,it has issues but no doubt VM will fix in time
0 Kudos