Menu
CPLevett
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mobile Sky sports on iphone

Im trying to watch sky sports on my iphone but the device says im not registered which I am, I have checked in 'my account' and my iphone is still showing. I can watch it all on the TV but iphone states 'NOT SUBSCRIBE, to watch this channel you need to upgrade your subscription. Please contact your provider'

Virgin Media being their normal helpful selves and cant get hold of anyone. Anybody on here got any ideas? (I have watched sky sports on it before and want it for tomorrrows football)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Sky sports on iphone

Hi CPLevett, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having an issue watching Sky Sports via your iPhone. 

The TV Anywhere and Sky platforms are separate and therefore not synced so any changes made to one, also need to be made to the other. 

You can manage the devices you have registered for use with the Sky platform by going to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. 

I would delete your current registration from the above page and then re-log in to the Sky Sports app, making sure you are clicking on the VM logo first and using the primary log in details. 

Give it a try and let me know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos