Menu
Up to speed
Message 11 of 160 (978 Views)

Re: Talking Dead

Episode now up. Still no sign of Da Vinci's Demons...
0 Kudos
Up to speed
Message 12 of 160 (978 Views)

Re: Moaning of Life

Tonight's episode hasn't been added. Series 2, Episode 4.

Also, instead of starting another new thread, tonight's episode of The Flash Series 2, Episode 4 also hasn't been added yet.

Instead of getting better, the service appears to be getting worse and we're back to where we were in the past. All the episodes that are missing at the moment are available On Demand from the Tivo box. They are just not being added online in a prompt manner. Still waiting for Sunday's episode of Da Vinci's Demons...

It really isn't rocket science. You've proved in the past and on certain shows that you can do it. Tivo shows that you have the content so I don't know what the actual problem is. Maybe you can shed some light on the why?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 13 of 160 (957 Views)

Re: Da Vinci's Demons

Hi motel, 

Checking today and it looks as though this episode is still missing Smiley Sad 

I requested an update from the team on this seeing as time is running out and fast and they have advised that the supplier has been notified of this and they will be uploading this asap. If it doesn't appear by this morning then we will be chasing again for it. 

I can only apologise for any inconvenience at this point.

I'll be back in touch with any updates.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Up to speed
Message 14 of 160 (986 Views)

Arrow

Last night's episode of Arrow, Series 4, Episode 4 has not been added.

At this point it looks like adding content to TV Anywhere has completely stopped. The latest episodes of Da Vinci's Demons (Sunday), The Flash (Tuesday), Moaning of Life (Tuesday) are still missing. It looks like nothing has been added that aired past Monday this week.

All these episodes are available from the Tivo box. They are also available from Sky Go. This is clearly a problem with the ineptitude of the TV Anywhere service as also shown through your shutting down of the whole service when there is live football on. Either the resources aren't in place to run this service properly or the people in charge are incompetent. Either way, it is not good enough.

Joining in
Message 15 of 160 (971 Views)

Re: Arrow

Yep, I'm still waiting for last night's You, Me and the Apocalypse. Every other week it's been on within half an hour, but this week it's been over a day and still nothing. Nothing seems to be being added, so frustrating. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 16 of 160 (948 Views)

Re: Moaning of Life

Hi motel, 

Thanks for your post and I understand just how frustrating this is for you. 

As Da Vinci's Demons is still not showing, I've re-flagged this to the team again. 

With regards to the following:

Karl Pilkington: Moaning of Life – S2 Ep 4

The Flash – S2 Ep 4

Arrow – S4 Ep 4

I've also flagged these up to get added. 

Going forward, Can we please post any/all missing content in 1 thread instead of creating a new thread per missing title. It means that I'll be able to flag these up a lot quicker going forward. 

I've also flagged your posts up to the Mods so they can merge your threads together. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 17 of 160 (948 Views)

Hi studyingpink, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you've been unable to watch the latest episode of You, Me and the Apocalypse. 

I'm more than happy to check this out for you, just post back here with the Series and Episode number. 

Speak soon Smiley Happy 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Up to speed
Message 18 of 160 (939 Views)

[ Edited ]

Last night's episode of Supergirl hasn't been added, Series 1, Episode 2.

This whole situation is beyond ridiculous. Nothing is being added at all to the on demand section of tv anywhere. Don't the people who's job it is to do this realize that they're not adding the new content. It shouldn't be up to the customers to point out what isn't being added. You still haven't made any comments as to why this is happening and how/if this fundamental problem in general is being addressed.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 19 of 160 (933 Views)

Hi motel, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

I've heard back from the team that deals with missing content and they have confirmed that nothing has been added the last few days due to a fault. 

This is being investigated and as soon as we find where the issue lays, we'll get it fixed and all missing content will be restored. 

I understand it's frustrating but I can only pass the missing content over to the team to investigate. Usually as soon as we receive the content we upload it right away. There isn't really any comment I can say for why it sometimes takes longer to reach us than other providers. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 20 of 160 (926 Views)

It has been more than a few days! The last On Demand sports content was added on 21st Oct and it is a similar length of time for the On Demand movies.

0 Kudos