Menu
Up to speed
Message 1 of 172 (1,744 Views)

Missing shows on On Demand - Talking Dead, Arrow, Flash, Da Vinci Demons, Moaning of life

[ Edited ]

HI, last night's episode of 'Talking Dead', series 6, episode 2 has not been added yet to TV Anywhere.

Thanks.

Forum Team
Message 2 of 172 (1,707 Views)

Re: Talking Dead

Hi motel,

Cheers for posting on the Community Forum and letting us know that Talking Dead, Series 6, Episode 2 is missing on TV Anywhere; apologies about this. I'm a fan of this show and completely understand how frustrating it is to not be able to catch up on it if you weren't able to see it on Monday.

I've had a look at this and it's missing from all our Catch Up platforms. I have notified our Channel Development Department, who immediately responded that this has been escalated.

As soon as I have any further details on this, I'll be back in touch with you.

Many thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Up to speed
Message 3 of 172 (1,728 Views)

Da Vinci's Demons

Hi, last night's episode of Da Vinci's Demons hasn't been added yet to TV Anywhere. This is series 3, episode 1.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 172 (1,705 Views)

Re: Da Vinci's Demons

Hi motel, 

Thanks for your post and for bringing this to our attention Smiley Happy

I've popped a mail over to the team that deals with Catch up and On Demand content regarding this. 

They'll let me know what's happening and as soon as they do, I'll pop you a message with the details Smiley Happy

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Up to speed
Message 5 of 172 (1,720 Views)

Moaning of Life

[ Edited ]

Hi, last night's episode of 'Moaning of Life' on Sky 1 hasn't been added to TV Anywhere yet. This is Series 2, Episode 3. I think the full title is 'Karl Pilkington: Moaning of Life'

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 6 of 172 (1,711 Views)

Re: Moaning of Life

Hi motel, 

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

I've raised this up with the team as I'm not seeing it either. 

It does show that it's due to air on Saturday 31st but I'm assuming this is a repeat. 

Once I have any information I'll be back in touch. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Up to speed
Message 7 of 172 (1,694 Views)

Same again this week. Last night's episode hasn't been added. Series 3, episode 2.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 8 of 172 (1,687 Views)

Hi motel, 

Last week's episode should have been available from Sunday. Once I raised this the team were speaking with the publisher. Did episode 1 become available for you?

I've replicated this for you and raised up to be resolved asap Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Up to speed
Message 9 of 172 (1,682 Views)

[ Edited ]

Yes, the show airs on Sundays. Episode 1 didn't become available until after I posted here last Monday. I then watched it.

Episode 2 aired yesterday and is not available.

This is happening on several shows, where they are not being added until up to 2-3 days after airing. Sky Go doesn't seem to have these problems. This episode is available online right now from Sky Go. FOX have given them the episode but for some reason Virgin Media are too frequently dropping the ball.

Thanks for trying to get this rectified.

0 Kudos
Up to speed
Message 10 of 172 (1,687 Views)

Re: Talking Dead

[ Edited ]

Last night's episode hasn't been added yet to TV Anywhere. This is Series 6, Episode 4.

Following on from my comments in the Da Vinci's Demons thread, this is a perfect example of the flaws in Virgin Media's delivery of on demand content online. Walking Dead aired last night on Fox at 9pm followed by Talking Dead. Walking Dead was added to TV Anywhere after airing, whereas Talking Dead wasn't and still hasn't been. Both episodes were added to Sky Go online last night after airing. Sky seem to have no problems delivering on demand content from all providers promptly after airing, yet us Virgin Media customers are given an unreliable/unpredictable service.

Please get this rectified.

0 Kudos