Menu
adcam
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Message to register device when trying to watch tv on phone. Opt to register & says access denied

Watch tv on phone with tivo
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Message to register device when trying to watch tv on phone. Opt to register & says access de...

Hello Adcam, 

I am sorry that you have been experiencing this issue,  I will ask one of my TV Anywhere colleagues to pick this up and get back to you. 

Thanks

Huw 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Message to register device when trying to watch tv on phone. Opt to register & says access de...

Hi adcam, 

Thanks for your post. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues trying to register your device. 

Can you let me know what device you are using and we can go from there Smiley Happy

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
morras67
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I am have having the same issue on my galaxy Note 4, was this resolved?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi morras67,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're not having much luck registering your Note 4. 

I'd love to offer some help but I've been unable to locate your account. I have sent you a private message requesting some information. 

Once I receive your reply I will be able to help you further. 

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi morras67, 

Thanks so much for coming back to me so quickly. 

I've gone into your account to take a look at what is going on and currently I'm seeing the Note 4 has been registered. 

It's showing this was done on the 28th September. Have you made any changes since that registration such as an OS update or anything? 

As both device slots have been taken it's worth going to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings on a PC / Laptop. 

Delete the Note 4 from the devices to give you a free slot. Go back to the app and then attempt to register the Note 4 again. 

Has this made any difference?

Let me know so I can help / investigate further. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
morras67
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi I did as you suggested and also reset the app on my phone (from within the app itself), then registered from my device and it worked. Thanks for your help

Kind regards

Mick

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi morras67,

Thanks for coming back to me on this Smiley Happy

Glad to hear that things are resolved for you now. 

If you have any further issues, please just let us know and we'll happily take a look at things for you.

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos