Menu
Dpersaud
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Media key / Device recognition issue

I can't access TV anywhere streams.  Media key issue, then I'm stuck at username and password. Eventually deleted the app, reinstalled and logged in, then when trying to stream, it doesn't recognise my device and I need to re register the same device.  Now run out of registrations allowed as keep having the same issue.  Also on TiVo c130 keeps occurring even though network is connected properly.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Media key / Device recognition issue

Hi Dpersaud, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's lovely having a new face in the crowd. 

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you are having trying to get TV Anywhere working. 

I've taken a look at the account today and the TiVo® is currently showing as offline. 

As it's the 1st of August today, your changes have been reset.

Using a PC / Laptop, go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the current registration by clicking on the Delete button. 

Using the device you then want registered, select Channel 4 and Stream now. You should get prompted to register the device. Follow these. What happens? 

If streaming works, awesome. 

If it doesn't  come back and let me know what is the make and model of your device along with the OS it has Smiley Happy

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos