Menu
MotoDLX
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Macbook TV anywhere issue

I've been locked out of my tv anywhere service when I haven't logged out of it. This keeps happening why is this such an issue?

I am trying to watch the arsenal game live!!

Barry

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Macbook TV anywhere issue

Hi Barry, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this Smiley Happy 

We understand it's frustrating when you have to re-register your device even though you are using the same one. 

Whenever this happens, we are able to add a device change for you to be able to re-register. Checking your account, I can see you already have a device change for TV Anywhere.

Use this to re-register the device and if you have any further issues, come back to us Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Barry, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. It's great having you on board with us Smiley Happy

Apologies to hear you are being locked out. In what way do you mean? 

Is it when you are trying to sign back in to TV Anywhere it comes up with an error or do you mean when watching the Football, you are being signed out due to inactivity?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
MotoDLX
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

It keeps telling me my device isn't registered but it clearly is and I've watched all channels on it before. This has happened previously when I upgraded my OS on my mac and someone on the forum said that this has the ability to knock off the registration with you and I'm wondering if the upgrade to my browser has now had the same effect. I would have used my one device change but I'd already used that when I upgraded my OS and was locked out.
With a new month I can use the one change but I shouldn't have to considering I'm not changing devices.

This is incredibly frustrating especially if you're looking forward to watching something and then no-one at the call centre answers your phone. I was waiting for 15mins and my call got dropped, I tried again and the same thing happened.

This is a very frustrating niggle in your system that needs to be amended.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

Barry

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Barry, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this Smiley Happy 

We understand it's frustrating when you have to re-register your device even though you are using the same one. 

Whenever this happens, we are able to add a device change for you to be able to re-register. Checking your account, I can see you already have a device change for TV Anywhere.

Use this to re-register the device and if you have any further issues, come back to us Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos