Menu
BB333
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Lots of episodes won't play online on tv anywhere (other episodes are fine to play)

None of these play online (other episodes play fine) Arrow ep10, limitless s1 ep2 and 4, agent carter s2 ep6, flash s2 ep11, greys s10 e10, bones s11 ep8, elementary s4 eps11-12, scandal s5 ep10. PLEASE get this sorted as some are only online for 1 month and so will disapear before you sort this out. This is my 5th post about this, 1st post over a week and a half ago and nothing has been done. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lots of episodes won't play online on tv anywhere (other episodes are fine to play)

Hi BB333,

Thank you for your post on the Community Forum and providing us with more details of programmes that are not available via the On Demand option on TV Anywhere. I'm sorry that you have been experiencing ongoing problems with this.

We are aware of the issue with the On Demand programmes and this has been escalated. Our technicians are currently working to resolve this. 

Kath_F has posted about this issue on various threads, including one of your previous posts.

I have checked for an update on this today and have been advised that our technicians are still working on this and we do not have an estimated fix time.  As soon as we do receive an update on this, we will be back in touch on your original post about this.

Apologies again for the problem with your TV Anywhere service.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos