Menu
severnbore
Superfast
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Looping still: Please add & post anymore channels

I've been posting now (again) over the past two weeks.  This morning, again, so far I can't watch

121  126

As it keeps looping and repeating.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Looping still: Please add & post anymore channels

I don't know what your question is can you explain in a bit more detail, & make sure you are in the right section of the forum
0 Kudos
severnbore
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for replying

This is TV on the go, section of the forum

Which I thought would only apply therefore to the TV ANYWHERE service. Therefore, might be a consideration to actually rename this section of the forum.

The idea is using your virgin account you can view, via you pc \ laptop \ tablet \ mobile, a cut down version of your Virgin package.

From time to time, and rather too often for days on and, in a rather snowballing fashion the programmes start playing up.  Buffering aside, which could be connectivity and local issues.   Different channels, will go into a loop,  it might be watch 45 seconds, repeat 5 seconds.  You might miss that part of the programme or it might over run, which means you'll miss the next programme!   it can be any series of WATCH A BIT - repeat a bit then various missed chuncks.  But let me assure you the programme is unwatchable and can drive you to distraction.

For further technical information,  I am watching this in my home, via my Virgin Hub.  I should be able to watch it, as the name suggests ANYWHERE - but I've never tried.  I am using a new computer in windows 10, but I know from years of experience this is not my computer or connectivity.

As of this moment - well yesterday Saturday 10pm  it seems to have cleared up, some channels I wasn't able to watch for days on end.  But I assume, most of this cleared about Tuesday when there was a DOS \maintenance.

Also for the record this has been going on and off for years.  But I make a point when I'm about 3 channels down of complaining, else Virgin doesn't know.  I don't phone the helplines,  because they want to remote my computer and put firefox on it, which doesn't help the issue and messes up the one a month log in change of account, then I can't get back to i.e. without another call to have my account reset.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi severnbore,

Sorry to hear about this.

I've responded to your separate thread in regards to the fault experienced.

I've not been able to locate any open and related tickets for this via your account at the moment.

Let me know if you're still having trouble with this,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos