Menu
Dialled in
Message 1 of 15 (173 Views)

Looping and repeating, again!

Both these channels are unwatching, as they were yesterday.  I had thought with the close down yesterday morning, there may have been some fixing & maintenance.  These two have been down for days.  If it's no one channel it's another. 

0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 2 of 15 (164 Views)

Re: Looping and repeating, again!

Add to the list 124  .... a unique loop and repeat, you have to wait for this one, then it will repeat twice !

0 Kudos
Up to speed
Message 3 of 15 (155 Views)

I can see the repeating online 262 but not 117 or 124. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 15 (129 Views)

[ Edited ]

Really sorry to hear about this severnbore,

I've located your account and I've not been able to detect any open faults listed as related at the moment.

Let me know if you're still having trouble with this,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 5 of 15 (125 Views)

Sorry to hear that you've also experienced a fault with this clerom,

I'd like to double check everything from this end for you but I'm unable to retrieve your account details at the moment.

To allow me to do so, could you respond via private message with the following information?:

• Name of the account holder
  • Home address

Speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 6 of 15 (115 Views)

Here we are again, channel 245 Yesterday Live

Looping the loop, buffering, stuttering and repeating.

PLEASE RELEASE ME................... LET ME GO, ............. so I can watch something I LIKE

Tuesday 9 pm 11th April

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 15 (113 Views)

I've been trying to watch Champions League on BT Sport 2 (channel 532) with the TV Anywhere app on iOS tonight and it's pretty much unwatchable as every 12 seconds or so it jumps back about half a second, and then jumps forward again a few seconds later. This then happens again after about 12 seconds, and so on. It's unwatchable. Not happy about this at all. Is this the same sort of thing some of you have been seeing when talking about 'looping and repeating?'

BTW, I switched over to channel 532 on our V6 box for a while and it looked fine on the TV (the TV was being watched by others, which is why I was using the app), so it looks like it's just an issue with the app.

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 15 (110 Views)

[ Edited ]

.This is also happening on BT ESPN on TV Anywhere. It is unwatchable.

0 Kudos
Well-informed
Message 9 of 15 (99 Views)

Virgin Media have a strict policy of not letting anyone watch TV Anywhere when there is a big game on any or all of the BT Sport channels. This has been a constant since BT Sport launched.

Dialled in
Message 10 of 15 (82 Views)

I have been at this for years.  It seems, if I want to watch something and it's going to buffer, so most probably the next programme of my choice.

My fav. memory of this dreadful problem was watching something, I really wanted to watch and it took 1hr 10mins.... actually 10 minutes over which resulted in missing 10 minutes of the next programme since it had already started.

I have to say, my reason for using ANYWHERE is using a main computer for my hobby and lappy for watching t.v. .......... fortunately it really is only background noise, but even that it can drive you mad.

But today, I've not come had a problem.  But then I've only been on one channel.

Another complaint has to be about the tv generally.  As ANYWHERE is a cut down from the main t.v. is the level of REPEATED PROGRAMMES.  Over and over again, day after day,  full repeat at the weekend, then the month.  About a three month cycle, there might be a change of another plugin channels  of repeats.   Whether Virgin as a supplier, or the whole t.v. programming it really is poor.  In fact there was better programming when it was BBC and ITV or nothing. 

Or listen and\or view on youtube, can pick up on some fanastic old films, FULL LENGTH.

I mean how many times have you seen Columbo ... you know it's not copywritted!!  Lewis! Rosemary & Tyme! Morse! etc

0 Kudos