Menu
made4you
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Lollipop won't stream TV anywhere anyone know why?

Just bought Lenovo tablet, downloaded the app but I can't watch TV on it. Not best pleased as we pay a lot each month and I want to use the service we are paying for!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lollipop won't stream TV anywhere anyone know why?

Hi made4you,

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that TV Anywhere will not work on your new tablet. 

Before I address the problem with TV Anywhere, I want to let you know that your other duplicated posts on this issue have been closed on the Forum. Please do not make multiple posts about the same problem as this can cause a delay in getting a response from the Forum Team. This is a Community Forum, where we encourage our users to help each other. Staff will see your post and respond accordingly if there is a loss of service or no other response from other users, but this could take a few days. If you require an immediate response, then please call in on 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline/mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone), or go to Chat Online Link

We are aware of an issue with all Android L devices having a problem with TV Anywhere (unable to register) that our TV Anywhere team are investigating. Any update on this will be posted on the Forum.

Apologies for any inconvenience this causes you.

Regards,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
made4you
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I can register but i can't stream which is what i wanted to do so your reply has not really helped me do we have any idea when i will be able to use the tablet properly? this is due to the software not being up do date on your end as I can view other providers on the device 

0 Kudos
made4you
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am trying to use the link you sent but it does not go anywhere so there for there is no help to be had??? not the best service is it? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi made4you, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

Currently we're not able to help you due to the known fault ongoing with Android L devices. 

As soon as we have any information on when this should work for you, we shall let you know.

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos