Menu
Chris-Sykes
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Logging in

I recently moved house and now can't log into the TV Anywhere App on android. I've tried changing the password but that hasn't worked either.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Logging in

Hey there Chris-Sykes,

Sorry to hear that you're unable to log in via our TV Anywhere app.

I've located your account and can see only one device registered in there.

I've added a device change for you, therefore, it may be worth checking the device you've currently got registered and manage this accordingly.

You can do this via http://anywhere.virginmedia.com >> My Profile (near the top right of the page) >> Device Settings.

I recommend clearing the Android device that's giving you bother from registration (if it is showing in there). If it's not in there already, fab.

I would then delete and re-download the app back on to the device and follow the steps once signed in to register it again.

Let me know how you get on with this,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

Chris-Sykes
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, what you did worked and I can log into the app now! (Don't actually want to watch video's on it, just the Tivo features whilst I'm out and about!)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris-Sykes, 

Thanks for coming back and letting us know things are resolved now. Smiley Happy 

If you have any further issues you know where to find me. 

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos