Menu
BB333
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Loads of missing episodes of many shows on TV Anywhere

Missing episodes on tv anywhere - madam secretary s3 e5, greys antomany s13 ep14, elementary s5 ep14, legends of tomorrow s2 ep 13, bones s12 ep 9, 24 legary s1 ep 5, scandal s6 ep 5, portrait artist of the year s3 ep8 and possible last weeks episodes of blacklist, arrow, flash, blindspot. Please can these be added asap. This keeps on happening where a whole week is not loaded onto tv anywhere

0 Kudos
BB333
Tuning in
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loads of missing episodes of many shows on TV Anywhere

Any update on when this will be sorted?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Just checked the first two that you mentioned and they are available. So perhaps it is 'sorted'.
BB333
Tuning in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Just checked and still missing on tv anywhere website, and now missing alot of last week's and now this week's episodes.

0 Kudos
BB333
Tuning in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

So this has been a week and NO update from Virgin, when are all last weeks and the week before episodes going to be added. You only hold them for 4 weeks so if not sorted soon all these episodes will be lost. Also missing s2 ep 1 Catch. Why is virgin anywhere not been updated???

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi BB333, 

Thanks for your post and for letting me know about the missing shows. 

I raised a lot of missing content last week and it turns out a fault was discovered on Friday. This has since been resolved so content should be uploading now. 

With regards to anything missing, we are also uploading those so if they aren't there yet, they will be very soon Smiley Happy

Keep me posted on any further issues you may have. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
BB333
Tuning in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Episodes have been updated but now some from last week not updated, e.g Bones ep 11, episodes of Catch, arrow ep 17, elementary ep 16, legends of tomorrow ep 15, possible also flash, scandal, blindspot, blacklist. Whay dies this keep on happening and can they please me added ASAP. Thanks.

0 Kudos
gds1972
Up to speed
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I'm not sure the issues have been fixed I have noticed that Criminal Minds S12 EP15, Outcast S2 EP1 & The Walking Dead S7 EP16 are all missing.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi both

Thanks for getting back to us.

BB333 - In regards to the missing episodes you mentioned these should now be available for you.

gds1972 - With Criminal Minds this is a known issue with a review date of 14th April. I've raised a missing content issue for Outcast and The Walking Dead and once I have more information I will let you know.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi gds1972,

Just wanted to let you know that Outcast and The Walking Dead episodes you mentioned are now available for you.

If there are any further issues, by all means let us know.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos