Menu
Beemer
Up to speed
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Loading info?

I'm setting up TV Anywhere and have connected an ethernet cable to my Tivo.   On the tv I have all Connecting items now ticked except "loading info"   This has been sitting saying loading for 30 minutes.   Just what is it doing?

0 Kudos
Beemer
Up to speed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No TV Anywhere with LG G4 - Sorry should have been a new thread

I can run TV Anywhere using my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 even although it is not VM listed.   However I cannot run TV Anywhere on my VM supplied LG G4 phonewhich is running OS 5.1.    OS 5.1 is a supported OS for TV Anywhere.

When I start the app on the G4 it immediately crashes.

Why can I not use TV Anywhere with my phone?

0 Kudos
Beemer
Up to speed
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loading info?

Finally loaded after 45 minutes
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beemer

Thanks for posting on the community

I'm glad this went through for you in the end, even though it did take 45 minutes.

Also if you click on this link this will help on how to delete a recording on your Samsung Galaxy tablet.

If you need us for anything else, then please post on this link to keep all your posts under one thread and it will be less confusing.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Beemer
Up to speed
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sam,

TV anywhere always crashes immediately after loading on my VM supplied LG G4 phone. This running Android 5.2 which is listed by VM as can run TV Anywhere.

Looking for help,

Ian

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ian

Thanks for getting back in touch.

When the app does crash do you have to force close the programme down or does the app just go off altogether?

Does this happen on your other device that is registered to use TV Anywhere? Have you tried to re-install the app to see if it still crashes?

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos