Menu
ruzzle07770
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Live tv on my laptop wont work

I have a laptop running windows 10 and firefox. Can get skysports by signing in on the virgin tab on sky site and the sports stream fine. However channels and sky cinema channels dont, they did the other day but today "device cant be detected".

Tried re registering as I still had some device changes left available but laptop just wont register despite following instructions I have found o this very forum.

Any help appreciated. Is there something simple like a button that says register a device instead of conveluted methods that Virgin seem to favour!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Live tv on my laptop wont work

Hi ruzzle07770

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your TV Anywhere service. 

I've located your account to check your devices and can see there's a laptop registered at the moment and that you have changes remaining this month. I hope that means that you're now able to watch TV Anywhere on your laptop? If not, get in touch and I'll take another look right away.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos