Menu
Erico
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

'Live' t.v. on laptops

I've been a customer of Virgin Media for years - and for years originally with their previous title company ntlworld, too. I have two laptops which are both registered devices for receiving 'live' t.v. - and Virgin's settings records confirm this. When I try to watch 'live' t.v. on either of my laptops I get to the 'LOADING' stage and then get a Virgin message which claims that the device I'm using isn't registered - but IT IS and this is confirmed in Virgin's device settings record. I've had this problem before and am getting very tired of Virgin's inability to perform properly. My paying approx. £80 each month for the 'privilege' of being a customer of Virgin's should get better service. Why am I being told my two laptop devices are NOT registered when Virgin's device settings record prove that they are ? I'm seriously pi--ed off by this repeat problem and fed up having to go through the usual, drwn out 'technical assistance' process yet again !

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 'Live' t.v. on laptops

Probably because you updated your browser, are using a different browser, or have updated your operating system.

In any case, the solution is to delete & re-register them. As you only get one device change per month, you'll need to get on the phone or chat, and request an additional one if you don;'t want to wait to get the 2nd device up & running again.

0 Kudos