Menu
JAMCT
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Linx 7 Windows 8.1 Tablet Won't Play VM TV Anywhere

Having telephoned CS on 150 the Asian operator confirmed that my device was supported. I have now registered it as my 2nd device but will not play any program. I get message code 107 'Device Restricted' even though part of the set up involved downloading iTunes to link with my TiVo. The tablet has Adobe Flash Player 16, version 12 being the min requirement according to a pop up box.  Please confirm whether or not my device is supported and if not, advise your cs operatives the correct facts.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Linx 7 Windows 8.1 Tablet Won't Play VM TV Anywhere

It's not supported. This topic discusses it further: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-Anywhere/does-TVA-support-windows-8-with-touch-screens/m-p/27...

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It's not supported. This topic discusses it further: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-Anywhere/does-TVA-support-windows-8-with-touch-screens/m-p/27...

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
JAMCT
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

As I suspected, VM customer services are not fully trained on the fairly complex subject of 'supported' devices!

0 Kudos
JAMCT
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My Linx7 Tablet is now supported and showing VM TV Anywhere OK with Windows 10, having previously operated on 8.1 when I tried it out a couple of weeks ago because of the pending release of W10

0 Kudos