Helpful Answer

Re: Linked devices to sky sports

Benno77 wrote:

Hi 

'I have just got a new iPad and need to change the device on sky sports 

I have done this on Virgin anywhere 

thanks 

paul

If I am interpreting your question correctly you need to go back to anywhere.virginmedia.com and in My Profile > Device Settings >  select the Sky Cinema and Sky sports device registration section.  Make sure you have a free slot by deleting an existing device if necessary.

Then when you try and connect to Sky Sports via the iPad it should automatically register in the available slot.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Benno77 wrote:

Hi 

'I have just got a new iPad and need to change the device on sky sports 

I have done this on Virgin anywhere 

thanks 

paul

If I am interpreting your question correctly you need to go back to anywhere.virginmedia.com and in My Profile > Device Settings >  select the Sky Cinema and Sky sports device registration section.  Make sure you have a free slot by deleting an existing device if necessary.

Then when you try and connect to Sky Sports via the iPad it should automatically register in the available slot.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us Smiley Happy 

The TV Anywhere and Sky platforms are separate and therefore not synced so any changes made to one, also need to be made to the other. 

Graham has given the steps you need in order to remove the unwanted device to make room for the new iPad. 

We're here if you have any further queries Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos