Menu
BB333
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Limitless s1 ep2 won't play on TV anywhere

Limiltess s1 ep 2 won't play on tv anywhere, Ep 1 and 3 play fine. Please sort, thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Limitless s1 ep2 won't play on TV anywhere

Hi BB333, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue viewing episode 2. 

I've popped an email over to the team who deals with the online content and as soon as I hear back from them, I'll let you know.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Limitless s1 ep2 won't play on TV anywhere

Hi BB333, 

Thanks so much for your patience whilst I looked into this. I've had an update this morning and the issue has been found. 

It looks as though a security certificate expired and for some reason was missed so didn't get renewed. We have an investigation going on as to why and how it was missed already to ensure this doesn't happen again. 

For the time being, any shows uploaded after the 29th February will have a playback error. We are in the process of removing the shows and 'repackaging' them to re-enable them however this is going to take a little bit of time. 

I have no estimated fix time as of yet but am being kept in the loop so as soon as I have one, I'll let you know.

I am off after today until Saturday so have passed all this information over to @Terri_P who will keep an eye on things and update you once we hear anything back. 

Thanks again for your patience. It's much appreciated Smiley Happy

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos