Menu
jp70aq
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Limitless S1 E2 - Not working in TV Anywhere

Limitless Season 1 Episode 2 on TV Anywhere will not play.
You click on the "Play" icon, then you login, click on the "Play" icon again, it checks your device, and then for a fraction of a second the player appears and then disappears.

Limitless Season 1 Episode 1 works fine. Just Episode 2 disappears when you play it.

Before and AfterBefore and After

0 Kudos
jp70aq
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Limitless S1 E2 - Not working in TV Anywhere

Still unable to view Limitless S1 E2.

There is an Error 500 from multiscreen-hds.vod.virginmedia.com containing the following text

An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #195.85a8fc3e.1456240687.167ff187

0 Kudos
motel
Up to speed
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Last night's Walking Dead, S6 E10 has the same problem.

I don't understand why they don't check the episodes. Limitless S1 E2 has been broken for nearly a week and still hasn't been fixed. Not good.
0 Kudos
jp70aq
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Limitless S1 E3 is now available on TY Anywhere and that is working okay.
Limitless S1 E2 is still not working. Can whoever put episode 3 on take down Episode 2 and re-upload it? They seem to know what they are doing.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi jp70aq & motel,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forum. Apologies that you haven't been able to view Limitless S1 E2 and The Walking Dead S6 E10.

I have checked both of these programmes and can see that they are both available now via SD and HD.  Please let me know if you are still experiencing problems with these.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
motel
Up to speed
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Terri_P,

As I said in my thread, this is about TV Anywhere online, not Tivo. jp70aq has even included screenshots in his post in this thread to show the problem which you have obviously ignored.

Limitless ep 2 is located here:

http://anywhere.virginmedia.com/show/limitless/crid:~~2F~~2Fschange.com~~2FSKY~~2FTITL00000002000225...

Though nothing is currently accessible as we now have complete non-access through the "Device could not be detected" fault.

VM appear to have taken their eye of the ball.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi motel,

Sorry for my misinformation. There are several known issues with TV Anywhere that have been escalated yesterday.

TV Anywhere Fault F004267005 - Customers using a PC or Apple device may be unable to register a new device plus they may have issues with intermittent streaming & timing out when using On demand. Our engineers are working to fix the problem.

Please see the following post: TV Anywhere online and iOS as any further updates will be posted here.

Apologies for any inconvenience this causes. 

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos