Menu
sc2165
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Screen sharing error

Hi All wish i had read these post before getting this tablet,im having the same problem tv works fine when i try and watch the movies keep getting a screen sharing error and no more happens, sky movies works perfectly fine on my sons iPad so is it just lenovos that have this problem and is Virgin trying to sought this out for their customers thanks in advance for any help on this matter.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Screen sharing error

Hi sc2165,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to read you are having issues with watching Sky Movies on your Lenovo Yoga Tab.

Can you try to register using the Sky Movies app on the tablet, try streaming a channel and see if you get the same issue please?

Has screen sharing been used on the device before? If so the app may think that you are trying to screen share.

Is there an option to enable/disable this function at all?

Let us know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
sc2165
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi it was a brand new tablet so not used before, there is no screen sharing function on the tablet either uninstalled and reinstalled several times same error msg keeps coming up about screen sharing.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi sc2165,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm really sorry to hear you are getting this error. I spoke to the TV Anywhere team who advised we'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi sc2165, 

Thanks for coming back to me with your information via Private Message Smiley Happy 

I have checked and re-checked and this shouldn't be happening Smiley Sad It's not a known issue currently and we've not seen other reports on this as far as I am aware. 

I have raised this up to IT to see if they can resolve this. The reference is: P007932395

It usually takes the team between 7 - 10 days to look at these tickets and resolve them however it can take longer. Once I get an update on it, I shall come back to you. 

Apologies once again. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi sc2165, 

Thanks again for coming back to me via Private Message. Unless including any personal details in the post, we keep this public Smiley Happy 

In response to your message: 'Hi i was given an address to send my termination fees too from my previous supplier, but unfortunately have misplaced it could you let me know were i have to send this information too, so I'm able to claim a refund please. Thanks in advance'

We wouldn't usually refund termination fees from a previous supplier as it's your responsibility to ensure your services are cancelled with them however the address you need is:

Virgin Media

P O Box 333

Swansea

SA7 9ZJ

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi sc2165, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked in to the screen sharing issue. 

The IT Team have come back today to advise that when they sign in using your details on a test device, they're able to stream successfully. 

They have asked for you to come back to us with the following information: 

(I know that you have already mentioned these in different posts however if you can confirm on the 1 post, that would be great Smiley Happy )

-Make and model of device and OS version

-Error occurring for all channels or particular channel

-Screenshot of the error

Please also make sure you are using the latest app. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos