Menu
piphil
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

LG G4

Anyone else tried using the TV Anywhere app on the LG G4 (Android 5.1)? The app works until I try to watch a channel love on wifi. It should be taking me to the device management page, but instead just sits with a full screen rotating "buffering" permanently.

I was hoping to watch the football today while away from home but looks like TV Anywhere is going to be a disappointment. Again...
0 Kudos
piphil
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: LG G4

Ok, I've day later and it works again...?
0 Kudos
piphil
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Aaaannd it's gone. First a D:14 error, so I tried reinstalling and I'm back to the first problem. Come on Virgin, I just want to watch the football that I'm actually **bleep** paying for. It shouldn't be this hard. The Sky Sports app just works. We didn't have TV Anywhere for ages because we'd updated to the latest version and TV Anywhere's team were asleep. Not impressed.

0 Kudos
piphil
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Now, "We are currently experiencing high levels of demand and can't connect you". Yeah, the game I wanted to watch has just started. Ever though of anticipating demand? Pathetic.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi piphil

Thanks for posting on the community

Sorry to hear that your experiencing issues through TV Anywhere when trying to watch the football.

Is this now working for you or are you still experiencing the same issue?

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
piphil
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yup. Don't actually want to use it now though.

What's the betting that the next time I want to watch a Premier League match on BT that Virgin's streaming servers topple over?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi piphil

Thanks for the reply.

Hopefully you won't get the same message on the next Premier League match. If you do let me know and I will be able to check for any issues with the app.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos