Menu
rps1013
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just what is the point?...TV Anywhere

What is the point of TV anywhere, specifically Virgins interpretation.

Yet again it fails to work, the usual rubbish of "essential maintenance", "device limit reached" or the plain old "Oops somethings not working" drivel which is standard operations for this pile of crock.

And oh wait, we will get the same out of date responses (if we are lucky) from the staff which serve no purpose but to waste valuable time in reading and laughing.

Am I angry, you bet! Virgin have a network that on the broadband side is so over subscribed it cripples the service, the TiVo is so slow it makes a Spectrum computer seem fast and the TV anywhere is a nowhere apparatus.

And I am sure there will be the VM fanboys who will chirp up saying they never have a problem and the sun shines brightly out of VM but face facts, it's total rubbish.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just what is the point?...TV Anywhere

Its useless and has let me down many times. Just tried to log in and get the same as you. My iOS app also does not work. (did this the other day while down the pub so could not set a recording up ).

200Mb(SH2 SH2AC Hub 3.0), 2 X V6 TV XL, Phone M. 100Mb Business (Hitron Hub).
rps1013
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

And why has my post been edited? There was nothing in there that contravened the rules.
0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You know the drill by now - edits happen in minutes, VM responses only ever come days later once the service is back up & running, and only then if you're lucky.
0 Kudos