Menu
Seanceltic
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Issues with TV anywhere

I'm having a few issues with the app on the iPhone 6.

First of all is that it says it's not a registered device, even though it is. I understand this may be caused by iOS updates, which I've recently done. Is there any way it can be reset because I don't want to register the same phone twice, especially considering my second issue...

Issue number two is that since I've updated to iOS 9 beta, the app worked the first time I used it but since then it hasn't, so I've removed one of the devices registered to create space in case I need to use a tablet in work to watch because when I try to view something on iOS 9, the video window is tiny and doesn't have a full screen option. Is this a known issue?

Cheers
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues with TV anywhere

I doubt you will get any support, given that you are not using a current iOS version.

In the world of beta releases, I would think you have no guarantee of any app working correctly.

0 Kudos
Seanceltic
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Figured that. Was more hoping for help with the device registration issue to be honest just so I can still use the TV anywhere on another device as well as my iPhone
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Seanceltic, 

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your post. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue registering your iPhone 6. 

With the both issues you have mentioned, am I right in thinking these are both on the iPhone 6 which is running iOS 9 Beta? If so, there isn't really much we can do i'm afraid. 

As you're running a beta version, it's possible something to do with the iOS is causing the issue. Until you are running a supported iOS there isn't anything we can do Smiley Sad

Maybe another Beta tester can help? 

Keep us posted on how you get on.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos