Menu
simonmirza1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Is there and chance that you will virgin anywhere will be available for Microsoft surface or window

Is there any chance that it will be available for Microsoft surface or windows phone in the future ?????

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is there and chance that you will virgin anywhere will be available for Microsoft surface or window

simonmirza1 wrote:

Is there any chance that it will be available for Microsoft surface or windows phone in the future ?????

Hm,

Microsoft discontinued Windows RT (which is what these surface devices uses I think) due to poor sales etc, so there's less than 0 chance of VM wanting to program for it. Ref link: http://www.theverge.com/2015/2/3/7974759/windows-rt-is-dead

There is also the sticky situation that the copyright holders VM deals with are anti-hybrid device devices (devices which can flop between being a laptop/tablet.) I.E. those hybrid devices are not allowed to run T.V. Anywhere.

As for the Windows phone, there a future longshot that VM may make a slightly reworked version of their Android app for Windows 10 (Windows 10 is supposed to have Android/IOS app support of sorts.)

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos