Menu
hawkeyefxr1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Is there an idiots guide to unregister in devices from tivo

I have been going round in circles trying to unregister my devices from tivo. I have bought a new phone and tablet  (from virgin !!!), and want to set them up for TV anywhere. I know I will have to wait the month for it to take effect. I have followed the leads on the website but when it gets to the point of doing it I CAN'T !

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is there an idiots guide to unregister in devices from tivo

Hi hawkeyefxr1,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the ForumSmiley Happy Sorry that you are having problems removing and registering your devices for TV Anywhere.

You'll need to log in to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Delete the device you no longer want registered and then on your preferred device, go into the TV Anywhere app and retry to stream a channel--the app will ask you to register the device.  If you subscribe to Sky Movies & Sky Sports, choose this option on this same page above. Delete the device and then re-add the device, using only alpha/numeric characters, please. 

Also, please note that Chrome is not supported and you may waste your monthly
change if you register a device using this browser. Supported browsers are
IE7 or higher, Safari5 or higher and Firefox 3 or higher.

Here are some links to our Help Pages for TV Anywhere:

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
hawkeyefxr
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi and thanks for the reply.

I have followed your instructions (yes i had been using chrome, and got logged in?). Logged into the tvanywhere.virginmedia.com, then to profile/device settings, there is no delete devices. 

When i click the device settings i get a message

Ooops....something went wrong

Unknown error occured                          can you delete the two samsung devices that way i can register my new phone and tablet.

thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi hawkeyefxr,

Thanks for getting back to me. Sorry that this hasn't worked for you.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can help further.

Just check the red envelope at the top left of this page. 

Speak soon.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos