Menu
fergusonp
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Is a delete classed as a device change?

deleted both devices (now upgraded both phone and tablet) but no device changes available. So glad I waste £75+ for a service I cannot use to the maximum, and as for how shockingly Netflix works on 500GB TiVo box, think sky will be getting a call once contract finishes in April.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is a delete classed as a device change?

Hi fergusonp,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post on the Forum. When you delete a device, it is considered a device change as it's removed from the TV Anywhere platform. Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused, as well as the problems you are experiencing with your TiVo® Netflix app.

I have added a change back onto your account. Depending how many changes have already been done this month, I may be able to add another change on once you have registered a device, so please let me know when this has been done.

If you are having problems with the Netflix app, please submit a post on the DTV/TiVo Board so that we can look into this for you.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos