Menu
bobbyboybob
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ipad app tv on the go deleted app because of problems conecting it to the tivo box taday reinstalled

Ipad app tv on the go deleted app because of problems conecting it to the tivo box taday reinstalled today now saying i have to re register the same device i had registerd and have used up device changes.

0 Kudos
nickh
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ipad app tv on the go deleted app because of problems conecting it to the tivo box taday reinstalled

bobbyboybob wrote:

Ipad app tv on the go deleted app because of problems conecting it to the tivo box taday reinstalled today now saying i have to re register the same device i had registerd and have used up device changes.

Had a similar problem with my iPhone at the weekend.  See http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/Registered-device-no-longer-recognised/td-p/3046550...  Rang up and they were able to reset the change count so I could register phone again.  Quicker to ring up I suspect rather than wait for the Forum team to respond in a few days.

bobbyboybob
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ipad app tv on the go deleted app because of problems conecting it to the tivo box taday reinstalled

Ok thanks for that nick will do

0 Kudos