Menu
MJS1
Joining in
Message 1 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Incomplete Channel Listings

There are no programmes shown in my TV channel listings on the TV Anywhere site from May2 onwards for BBC, ITV, Channel Four, Channel 5, ESPN and BT Sport channels. They are either blank or to be updated.

Something is amiss.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incomplete Channel Listings

Hi MJS1,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the issues you are having getting your listings. 

I have taken a look at things this end online and via the iOS app and the listings are showing up fine. 

Which way are you trying to view them? The app or online?

Let me know.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
MJS1
Joining in
Message 3 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your quick response. I access the listings on the app on my pc, principally to set recordings on my two Tivo boxes. Nothing has gone up on the channels I mentioned - all BBC and main commercial - after today. The listings are fine on my actual Tivo boxes.

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 4 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Kath_F wrote:

Hi MJS1,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the issues you are having getting your listings. 

I have taken a look at things this end online and via the iOS app and the listings are showing up fine. 

Which way are you trying to view them? The app or online?

Let me know.

Thanks, 

Kath

I reported this a couple of days ago but you simply ignored it, even though I mentioned it in a couple of posts.

It is now Friday and, after today, the online website has no more programmes listed. As the OP says, it is either blank or "To be announced".

Cue yet another, "I have no information to give you" reply.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Hi MJS1, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

Do you mean the Website via your PC? If so what internet browser are you using? 

I've checked on Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and also Firefox and am see the TV Listings fine for all the channels you mentioned in your first post. 

Can you try deleting the cache, cookies and browsing history and accessing the site again for me.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Hi frank_gm, 

Thanks for your input on this. 

I don't ignore posts, instead I focus on the information related to the thread itself. 

Yes, apologies I missed the report for the new issue however as mentioned in my previous post to MJS1 i'm not able to replicate the issue here. 

The listings for the channels the OP has given me are showing fine. 

Thanks,
Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
MJS1
Joining in
Message 7 of 21
Flag for a moderator

I have tried the suggested remedies, without success. I have used system restore on my computer, also without success.

The fact that at least two others, on this and another forum, have raised this issue, it does not appear to be confined to my system alone.

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 8 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Kath_F wrote:
Hi frank_gm, 

Thanks for your input on this. 

I don't ignore posts, instead I focus on the information related to the thread itself. 

Yes, apologies I missed the report for the new issue however as mentioned in my previous post to MJS1 i'm not able to replicate the issue here. 

The listings for the channels the OP has given me are showing fine. 

Thanks,

What a surprise, nothing has changed over the last three months. Your customers have a problem, they have reported a problem but, whoopy-doo, the staff at VM HQ  don't have a problem so tough luck to your paying customers.

This is what has happened continually with respect to the listings issue, you don't see it, you don't understand it, so it does not exist.

I am using Chrome for the listings, I always use Chrome but, just to be sure, I looked at the listings using Firefox and the problem remains.

Perhaps the Head Of Development would, at long last, care to comment on why her team manage to screw things up time after time.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
dave2660
Superfast
Message 9 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Not only are there no listings for BBC/ITV/Channel 4/Channel 5 from tomorrow, there are no listings for the UKTV channels from Saturday 9th May and several updates to the listings for the next week which are shown on both my TiVo and the TV Anywhere app on my phone are missing from the web site.

I looks like whatever system feeds listings updates to the web site is not working and hasn't been working for a little while, so the web site isn't showing the latest listings and the data that is has is starting to run out.

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 10 of 21
Flag for a moderator

It is now Saturday and no listings available for the terrestial channels.

Pretty pathetic.

¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos