Menu
nblackwood
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I've made a change to my listed devices but the new registered device still can't watch Sky Movies.

i made a change recently to the listed devices to watch TV Anywhere and the Sky Movies app. However, the Sky Movies app says I've reach my maximum and not allowing the new device to use the app. Can you make the necessary changes to the Sky app so that it's the two current registered iPad devices (previous device was an iPhone which I removed).

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I've made a change to my listed devices but the new registered device still can't watch Sky M...

nblackwood wrote:

Hi Kath

I only receive one option of "Manage Accounts" when I hover on My Profile. Clicking on that only provides an option to create a virginmedia email address.

Nick

You're in the wrong part of the site - go to www.virginmedia.com/tvanywhere first

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I've made a change to my listed devices but the new registered device still can't watch Sky M...

Hi nblackwood, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

The TV Anywhere and Sky apps both use different platforms. Because of this, any changes made to one, also need to be made to the other. 

If you go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports this will take you to where your registered devices are for use with the Sky apps. 

Delete the device you no longer want and register your new device by attempting to stream on it. 

Let us know how it all goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
nblackwood
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I've made a change to my listed devices but the new registered device still can't watch Sky Movies.

Hi, under "My Profile" there's not an option to update Sky Movies registered devices. I am subscribed to this. What next?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi nblackwood,

Thanks for coming back to me on this Smiley Happy

If you hover your mouse / arrow over the My Profile Section it will give you 3 options. 

Select Sky Movies & Sky Sports from here. 

Keep me posted. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
nblackwood
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath

I only receive one option of "Manage Accounts" when I hover on My Profile. Clicking on that only provides an option to create a virginmedia email address.

Nick

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

nblackwood wrote:

Hi Kath

Nick

You're in the wrong part of the site - go to www.virginmedia.com/tvanywhere first

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
nblackwood
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I've made a change to my listed devices but the new registered device still can't watch Sky Movies.

Cheers Ben
0 Kudos