Menu
Bobkey
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I too cannot watch Eurosport on my ipad although I have the full package. My ipad must be registered

I cannot watch Eurosport or BT sport on my ipad. I can watch sky sports and sky movies on the sky app but not eurosport.I have downloaded the app but it keeps asking me to sign up.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I too cannot watch Eurosport on my ipad although I have the full package. My ipad must be reg...

Hi Bobkey

Welcome to the community

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to watch Eurosport nor BT Sport on your iPad.

These channels should be viewable through the TV Anywhere app. I tried these channels on our test devices and it worked fine.

If you sign into your account, on the right under My Profile, select Device Settings and check to see if the iPad is showing as registered. I've also re-sync'd your account to see if that works. If you can try it again and see if that goes through for you. 

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Bobkey
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I too cannot watch Eurosport on my ipad although I have the full package. My ipad must be reg...

Thanks Sam

I couldn't find device settings under my account, but you must have worked somr magic as I can now watch BT and Eurosport on my ipad.

Once again many thanks

Bob

0 Kudos
steampie
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I too cannot watch Eurosport on my ipad although I have the full package. My ipad must be registered

Bumping this, as I've never had an issue before today, but the Eurosport and BT Sport channels no longer allow live viewing.  Since I am unable to find anything regarding this can anyone tell me why?

0 Kudos