Menu
oldfield04
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I registered my pc to watch sky sports but it no longer recognises my device after windows 10 update

Hi, basically got a new PC. Registered the device to watch sky sports on the go. Then installed windows 10. Now it tells me that Windows Edge can't run sky sports as the browser isn't configured. So I open in internet explorer which gets me to the point that's about to show the channel but then tells me that my device isn't registered. I have no device changes left. Can anyone tell me why this has happened.....I'm a bit baffled and frustrated.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I registered my pc to watch sky sports but it no longer recognises my device after windows 10...

Hi oldfield04,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the issues you've had trying to use the apps. 

Whenever you update your OS, the apps think you are on a different device so you'd need to re register the device. 

I'm more than happy to get a change added but I've not been able to locate your account. 

Can you please reply to the private message I have just sent you requesting some information Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos