Menu
steve1711
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I pad not registered

signed up for TV anywhere, my device management screen confirms that my iPad is registered.

when I try to stream TV  on it the app says device not registered and directs me to the screen that says it is! it now says I am out of registers until July. Please help. 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I pad not registered

steve1711 wrote:

signed up for TV anywhere, my device management screen confirms that my iPad is registered.

when I try to stream TV  on it the app says device not registered and directs me to the screen that says it is! it now says I am out of registers until July. Please help. 

Installing operating system updates makes it count as a new device. Remove the current registration for the iPad.

Now, you can chase it up in several ways, the two main ones being either wait up to three days for a response from a member of the Forum Team here, they can activate an additional device change for you for this month. Or pop a quick call into 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any other line -> confirm any details if prompted -> option 2 (faults) -> report a TV fault. Ask them to activate an additional device change for you for this month.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

steve1711 wrote:

Installing operating system updates makes it count as a new device. Remove the current registration for the iPad.

Now, you can chase it up in several ways, the two main ones being either wait up to three days for a response from a member of the Forum Team here, they can activate an additional device change for you for this month. Or pop a quick call into 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any other line -> confirm any details if prompted -> option 2 (faults) -> report a TV fault. Ask them to activate an additional device change for you for this month.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
steve1711
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Shelke, spot on, it worked.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No problem, I'm glad to read that you've got it sorted out now Cat Happy

- - - - - -
0 Kudos