Menu
Roc
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I pad and tivo

I can watch live tv and set my TiVo box from my iPad. However, despite Virgin telling me I can watch recorded shows and on demand on the I pad, this does not appear to be the case. Can someone please explain this to me.

Thank You

0 Kudos
Ryq214
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I pad and tivo

Its because the new updated app does not work - i have spent 45 mins on the phone to tyhem and even the tech guys dont know why its not working

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You should be able to watch On Demand with the new app but you cannot currently watch recordings from a TiVo, although you will be able to watch recordings from the V6 when it becomes available.

What device are you using and what level of its operating system and of the TV Anywhere app?

0 Kudos
Shelley22
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem. I want to watch a recorded show, but can't. I click wat now and nothing. Other than streaming, I am struggling to see the point. Skygo worked. What's the problem with this? 

Ernie_C wrote:

You should be able to watch On Demand with the new app but you cannot currently watch recordings from a TiVo, although you will be able to watch recordings from the V6 when it becomes available

What device are you using and what level of its operating system and of the TV Anywhere app?

So is there another way to get to it and watch it on my iPad? One of the shows I want to watch is the recent episode of Walking Dead.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

As I advised on the other thread, you need v4.0 of the iPad app to watch On Demand material.

0 Kudos
Roc
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

My mistake. On demand works with new app. I haven't actually used it yet, but it loads.

watching recorded shows would be so useful, Virgin! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us about this Roc,

Although, at present customers are only able to manage recordings via the application, all further feedback is greatly appreciated as we are always looking for new ways to improve our service.

Take care and have a lovely weekend!

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos