Menu
Silver_Shiney
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm using a Hudl, and often use TV Anywhere on it. It's now giving me the error code 500

I have not changed any of my details, but decided to say I'd forgotten my password.  The security check won't even accept the correct answers.  What on earth is going on?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I'm using a Hudl, and often use TV Anywhere on it. It's now giving me the error code 500

Hi Silver_Shiney,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the ForumSmiley Happy Sorry to hear that you hare having a problem with the TV Anywhere app on your Hudl.

There was a known issue on Saturday with the TV Anywhere app, and this should have been resolved. 

Please let me know if this is still ongoing so that I can investigate this for you.

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Silver_Shiney
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I'm using a Hudl, and often use TV Anywhere on it. It's now giving me the error code 500

Many thanks, all working as advertised!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Silver_Shiney, 

Thanks for coming back to us and letting us know how things are for you now. 

I'm glad things are sorted for you now. If you have any further issues, just let us know and we'll take a look at things for you. 

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos