Menu
Smiffy1975
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I keep gett the same issue on the TV anywhere app on my iPad. Keeps asking me to register the device

Whenever I try to watch available channels on TV anywhere, my iPad keeps asking me to register the device but when I press the link to register it, it's already registered along with my phone. I thought it might be because it didn't have an Ethernet connection but I purchased a power line yesterday and it still does the sAme thing?

also, do we know when youll be able to watch recordings on the app? You can't watch any recordings currently on registered devices(unless I'm doing something wrong?)

one last thing, how do I check the power line is connected to my TiVo? Sorry for all the questions!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I keep gett the same issue on the TV anywhere app on my iPad. Keeps asking me to register the...

Hi Smiffy1975

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that you are unable to watch TV Anywhere on your iPad.

As you iPad is registered you should be able to stream channels. If when your still trying the streamable channels it still asks for registration, sign into your account, go to Device Settings under My Profile and remove the device. Once this has been removed go back into the TV Anywhere app, start streaming a channel to prompt for registration.

The use of an Ethernet cable is for the remote control function on the app. To be able to watch your recordings, this is not available. If this does change in the future we will let you know.

Let me know how you get on
Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos