Menu
LDtv
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I have already registered my iPad now my virgin anywhere app is saying I need to register

I have already registered my virgin anywhere app on my I pad. It's been playing up the last couple of days. Now it's saying I need to register said iPad again. This happened at the start of the year and I reregistered to get it to work now I cannot make any more changes to registration. It's sooo frustrating. Any help please

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have already registered my iPad now my virgin anywhere app is saying I need to register

Hi LDtv,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the Forum. I'm sorry that you have had problems getting the TV Anywhere app to work on your iPad and keep getting the message to register your device even though you already have.

I have added a device change back onto your account and re-synchronized your services for TV Anywhere.  Currently, there is an iPad 2 showing already registered.

If you are still having trouble with the TV Anywhere app, when you get the message to register your device again--try navigating back to device registration then click "back to TV anywhere" and see if you can stream a channel. Some customers report that this takes 2 or 3 attempts but it starts to work.

This is a known issue with iOS devices that our technicians are working on. If this doesn't work, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the TV Anywhere app and you will be prompted to register your device again.

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Thank you,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos