Menu
Bobrgg
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I get a message that I have reached my device limit when I try and watch Sky Sports.

Despite watching Sky Sports in the past on my iMac I now get a message that I have reached the limit for my registered davices. S:266/C:6024/C:4110. I have changed nothing as far as I know.Can you help?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I get a message that I have reached my device limit when I try and watch Sky Sports.

Hi Bobrgg

Welcome back to the community

Sorry to hear that your unable to watch Sky Sports on your iMac due to error message device limit reached.

If you can sign into your account, under My Profile on the right click on Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Remove the iMac from the list as you have changes available. Then go back into Sky Sports sign in, select a channel and this will prompt for re-registration.

Hopefully this will work for you.

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I get a message that I have reached my device limit when I try and watch Sky Sports.

Hi Bobrgg

Welcome back to the community

Sorry to hear that your unable to watch Sky Sports on your iMac due to error message device limit reached.

If you can sign into your account, under My Profile on the right click on Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Remove the iMac from the list as you have changes available. Then go back into Sky Sports sign in, select a channel and this will prompt for re-registration.

Hopefully this will work for you.

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Bobrgg
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sam,

Thanks very much. I now get Sky Sports on my iMac.

Bobrgg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bobrgg

I'm glad that Sky Sports is now working on your iMac.

If you need us for anything else, then by all means get back in touch.

Regards

Sam

0 Kudos