Menu
IanB1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I cannot get logged on to SkySports or Movies on my iPad.

I have been trying for some time to use TV Anywhere on a second mobile device. I have it successfully on one laptop. I seem to be able to get standard channels on a second device but Sky Sports always tells me I have reached my capacity for devices. I have had this message both when I only have had one device registered and when I have had a second device registered and am logged in on it. I have tried using an iPad and a second laptop but get same results. Help please. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cannot get logged on to SkySports or Movies on my iPad.

Hi IanB1,

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community Forum and thanks for your post. Sorry that you are having problems accessing Sky Sports and Sky Movies on your iPad. 

Have you downloaded the Sky Sports and Sky Movies app on your iPad? These apps are different from the TV Anywhere app. 

The following link: Sky Movies & Sky Sports TV Anywhere FAQ will give you more information about this. Alternatively, you can check out our Help pages: Sky Sports & Sky Movies Help Pages

I have also added a change back onto your account, so if you need to register a different device, you will be able to do this.

Please let me know how you get on with this. 

Cheers.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
IanB1
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cannot get logged on to SkySports or Movies on my iPad.

Terri_P,

Many thanks. I now have access. I hadn't realised that the device registration was a different screen to that used for TV Anywhere. Thanks for the help. 

IanB 

0 Kudos