Menu
ippon31
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I cannot access virgin tv app on android keeps saying username and password is incorrect

I am trying to access Virgin TV via the android app and it keeps saying the username and password is incorrect even when it is not

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cannot access virgin tv app on android keeps saying username and password is incorrect

Hi ippon31

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that your unable to log into TV Anywhere due to an error with the username/password even though it is correct.

Does your details allow you to sign into your account online? Or your My Virgin Media/Emails? If so then we know that the details are working and correct. On the app if the details are remembered, then try to enter them manually just in case there is a space at the end or beginning of the username/password as this is why you will get the error message.

If your unable to sign into your account/ My Virgin Media/emails, then we might have to update the password to see if that will go through for you.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos