Menu
Gerard73
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can't watch live TV through my iPad or Samsung s5 but I can watch sky sports through the iPad.

I can't watch live Virgin TV through iPad or Samsung s5 but can watch sky sports through the iPad. I have phoned twice tonight and have been cut off twice. Help please?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't watch live TV through my iPad or Samsung s5 but I can watch sky sports through the iPad.

Are you sure that you were trying to watch a channel that can be streamed.

Not all channels can be streamed. Just those with the wifi symbol.

Try channel 104.

0 Kudos
Gerard73
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't watch live TV through my iPad or Samsung s5 but I can watch sky sports through the iPad.

Ah - I didn't realise that. I now have the option of watch on iPad or phone but iPad says it is not registered (it is) and phone still won't connect.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gerard73

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear your unable to watch TV Anywhere through your iPad nor Samsung s5.

When you sign into your account, under My Profile click on Device Settings. Does it show these two devices as registered?

If so, what error message do you get on both devices when trying to stream a channel through TV Anywhere? 

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos