Menu
Rasi
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I can't use SkySports live on my windows laptop. It says I need to update silverlight but i did this

Hi.

So when I try to log in on Chrome, it says that Chrome no longer supports watching sky sports online. I try on Firefox and it says that I need to download the latest update of Silverlight. When I do this and try again it shows the same message. After trying again I am told I already have the update of Silverlight so I don't know why it won't work. Any ideas?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't use SkySports live on my windows laptop. It says I need to update silverlight but i d...

Hi Rasi, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue watching Sky Sports content on your device. 

It sounds as though the version of Silverlight you downloaded may have been a little corrupt. It's worth uninstalling and then reinstalling this as a first step. 

Make sure your cookies are set to Always and also ensure you stick with Firefox. Maybe worth seeing if you get the same error when trying to watch something from Netflix or another app that uses Silverlight. 

Keep us posted on how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos