Menu
Scotty1076
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can't log into tv anywhere....even tried changing password, didn't help?

I have downloaded the apps for my iPad and android phone and both say the same when I put my email username in and password, saying its wrong? So I have changed passwords, rebooted and reloaded the apps, again nothing. I know the username and password is right as I can still log into virgin media using details the app is asking for ?

0 Kudos
PaulG
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't log into tv anywhere....even tried changing password, didn't help?

Hi Scotty,

Do you have a TiVo set top box active on your account? The mobile apps can only be used if you do, and sometimes give this crazy error if you're trying to log in when you don't have one.

If you do then it's probably best to call this issue in, as it should be a fairly quick and easy fix to sort it for you.
Works for VM. Posts are my own opinion.
0 Kudos
Scotty1076
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

PaulG.. 

Cheers, well that's the answer, I don't have a Tivo box!!!

thanks for the info.

scotty

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Scotty1076,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the ForumSmiley Happy I can see that PaulG was able to give you advice on the issue you were having logging into TV Anywhere.

If you would like to upgrade to a TiVo® box and take advantage of the TV Anywhere service, please give us a call on 150 from a Virgin Landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other line.

You can also login to My Virgin Media on www.virginmedia.com and view My Upgrades & Offers. 

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos